[python] Bike Shorts Film Festival

  • From: Dustin Anderson <dustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:26:43 -0700

Hi Pythonauts,

I director of Bike Shorts International Film Festival that happens in Bike Month here in Vancouver, Canada.

I am contacting everyone in the bike world to gather content. I am particularly interested in recumbent related works. I think Pythons would make some interesting viewing for the average cyclist as well.

Do you know any producers of bike related films? If so please pass them on my email address and ask them to contact me. I am gathering as much content as possible.

Thanks,

Dustin