[python] Re: Bicycling physics

  • From: Ray Schümacher <mtb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:54:20 -0800

At 02:37 PM 3/12/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>8^)
>
>been at it the whole day ---probably have a coffeine-poisoning now!

Thanks for the effort Dirk, I hope you recover quickly...

I did notice a couple of odd things yesterday in my code, including the
"header" mis-typing. I'll go through your suggestions today

I found
http://www.gamedev.net/reference/programming/features/qpowers/
as a good read on quaternions as well as the like you sent.

On zinc, I have had some bad fumes in the past too, and as much from the
flux-core wire as anything.

Jürgen, I get list posts held up regularly because I send using the "wrong"
address.

Cheers, and thanks again,
Ray