[python] Re: Aw: Re: python Digest V11 #67

  • From: Steffen R <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:23:01 +0100

Superb stuff! Nice delails like the easy folding of the bars and the to
kinds of head rests. And lots of ground clearance.
Where do the balls came from? Are they required no to ride a bike down
under now, like wearing a helmet? Who did the video cut? (By the way: Thanx
to Jürgen for providing it to the german viewers) Does the folding hinge
works fine or do you think there's potential for better in the next
version? ... Questions over questions. Why does it always have to look so
green and tropical on your pictures and videos (espacially when here the
grey, german winter gets closer)? That's not fair! Can't you take the next
video in black and white?

Cheers,
Steffen