[python] Re: Another Newbie

  • From: Frank Haus <mtb.eagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 23:41:05 +0100

Hi Gerald and Patrick,

I build some wheels my self, but this were only Front wheels, and without
disc brakes. I think I am not good enough to build an rear wheel with disc
brakes.
But now it comes... . I' ll go to the bike dealer near me, and said him
that I need an 24 inch wheel. The eyes of the dealer get bigger and bigger
when I told him that I need an 24 inch wheel with disc brakes, and with an
cassette with 9 sprockets. One of them said that he must call their dealer,
and the other said that I can bring my hub and he build me the wheel,  but
it will be expensive. After the first one had call the dealer and told me
what the dealer said I get very happy. Their dealer will build an wheel for
me and it will cost only 54 Euro :-)

The happy Frank