[python] Re: Another Newbie

  • From: Frank Haus <mtb.eagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:48:24 +0100

Hi!

Here are some more pictures. It tooks a long time, but my girlfriend was
ill and then I get ill... :-(
Most of the picture are at night, when I had time I load more pictures up.
There are some pictures who you can see how I tilt the trike to carry it in
the basement, and one picture who I use my Python as an bike Transporter :-)

And the pictures on the Playground are the newest pictures of the bike.
I mounted the "new" seat a little bit to flat, but I think it will be good
when I ride a few kilometers with it. And now the Python fits better for my
leg length, and its much better to drive. I thought the whole time that it
doesn' t matter if the seat is a few centimeters to near to the padels, but
it does...

When I make new pictures I tell you and load them up in the folder.

Mein Python
Trike<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-2pAh1rEgweWjBocnZSX1I4YzA&usp=sharing>

Best wishes

Frank