[python] Re: Another Newbie

  • From: Patrick van Gompel <patrick_van_gompel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 19:39:34 +0100

Hey Frank,

That sounds like a good deal!
Hope you will have a smooth drive with it.

Greetings,
Patrick

Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 23:41:05 +0100
Subject: [python] Re: Another Newbie
From: mtb.eagle@xxxxxxxxx
To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gerald and Patrick,

I build some wheels my self, but this were only Front wheels, and without disc
brakes. I think I am not good enough to build an rear wheel with disc brakes.

But now it comes... . I' ll go to the bike dealer near me, and said him that I
need an 24 inch wheel. The eyes of the dealer get bigger and bigger when I told
him that I need an 24 inch wheel with disc brakes, and with an cassette with 9
sprockets. One of them said that he must call their dealer, and the other said
that I can bring my hub and he build me the wheel,  but it will be expensive.
After the first one had call the dealer and told me what the dealer said I get
very happy. Their dealer will build an wheel for me and it will cost only 54
Euro :-)

The happy Frank