[python] Another Newbie

  • From: Frank Haus <mtb.eagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:10:05 +0100

Hi there!

I wrote sometimes here, even I had no Python. I' m 32 years old and from
Uetersen, Germany. Till now I only drove MTB' s, and a short time an
Tadpole Trike. But now I got an Python Trike.
I bought it in Berlin. I drive there with the "Deutsche Bahn" :-). I must
say that the Python Trike I bought has a good size. It fits perfect in
lifts, and even perfect in new trains with low entrances. It was an good
journey.
But till now I only drove about 130km. I really love to drive it, but
sometimes I still make mistakes. I still had some Problems with left turns,
and with streets who are on the right side depper then the left side. Is
this normal?

I am very glade that I buy this bike :-) And now I hope you understand my
english...

Best wishes

Frank