[python] Re: Alu Python

  • From: "Juergen Mages" <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:57:13 +0100

Michael,

>but I want to make mine a trike.  Sorry, Jurges. :-)

good idea, especially for winter. A python trike should be more
stable than a flevo or airbike trike. And if you make the rear part
exchangeable with a normal rear part than you can easily have
both, bike and trike version. In all cases this will be a new
candidate for my modifications page. Good Luck!

>Now, Here's the truth.
>We all want to build a vehicle as inexpensively as possible.
>Get yourself a couple of bikes that no one wants and follow as closely as
>you can what the folks on this group have done.
>BUILD THE DAMN BIKE!
>Don't plan it to death.

100 percent agreement. It is good that someone dares to say this clearly.
A lot of people tend to make too much plans before they start building or
even worse they get stuck in this planning phase before having touched
a single piece of metal.

Best Regards,