[python] Re: Accident with the stokid python

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 18:50:36 +0200

Hej Dirk - all the best wishes for your son. May he recover soon and ride with you again as he loved it before the accident.

These things happen and also being a father and constructor I understand how you feel responsible and sorry. I know a lot of kids that had bad experiences with rotating spokes (including myself ;-) but usually they come over it pretty fast and ride on with more caution. Also closed fenders or disk wheels may help ...

Greetings,
Jürgen.

On 07.04.2012 13:16, Dirk Bonné wrote:
Hej guys,

Nearly a month ago I had an bad accident with the stokid python where my
son got hurt. I've just come around to write a small report about that
on my blog:

    http://dirkbonne.blogspot.com/2012/04/accident-on-stokid-python.html

The stokid is a delightful bike to ride, both for me and my son.
Unfortunately it is also much more risky (compared to the pythoon).

Dirk