[python] Re: AW: Re: pythoon is back!

  • From: Gerald <bepb@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 00:09:50 +0200

Don't know it works so much different. In Germany too, the number is connected to the bike. But the point is that the number identifies the bike, or more precise, the BB. If the registration of the donor bike is connected to you, they will be able to make the connection and will get in touch with you. That the bike has undergone some metamorphosis, I guess is something you can work after that.

Lots of people pimp there bike, no? :-).

Gerald

On 9.7.11 19:54 , Dirk Bonné wrote:
No doesn't work in danmark. The number is connected to a particular bike. I talked to a pensionist that work exactly with the registration of bikes, he told me I had the right to get a number for the bike too.

Dirk

On 07.07.2011 07:35, Gerald wrote:
Hi Dirk,
I am happy to hear that the Pythoon is back!

As for the registration number, could you not reuse the registration number of a donor bike - One that is already registert for you?get a numb In Germany the registration number is often engraved in the BB, the use off a donor BB would also result in reuse off the registration number if it can still be read.

Gerald