[python] AW: Re: Seat / BB diff, height off BB

  • From: Gerald<bepb@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 23:49:07 +0200

Hi,
maybe, both off my pythons have 30cm seat/BB, and I put a few '000 km on each.
I guess a bit more Seat/BB would still be possible on the flat, but for hills
or mountainous terain, probable not helpful.
Any way, to get advantage from aerodynamics you need to go fast. Aerodynamics
will get you little on step climbs.
Maybe an adjustable BB height would address the needs for aerodynamics on the
flat and rideability on step climbs.

BR
Gerald