[python] Re: AW: Re: Python waterbike? / Hydro Foil Python.

  • From: Steffen <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 09:56:06 +0200

I like the "slithering" one. Waht do you think about using the fin ray effect, like the Festo Airacuda and the Air Jelly use it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-O8-N71Qcw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKeVVKGEDLc

Does someone where I can get some cheap pontoons like the one they used for the Akwabat?

http://www.akwakat.co.nz/

Regards,
Steffen

Am 06.08.2011 21:48, schrieb Vi Vuong:
I hope land-bound pythonauts don't mind the water diversion, and only plan to "swim" in calm water at a slower speed than on "slithering" on land, more like this one fish vehicle, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIdR0YsqYkc

However, if speed is desired, there is also plenty of wind power to pull hydrofoil, like this one in Maui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oyWMusaDTI. The foil kayak pointed out is also a great achievement with arm power. The legs have much more power than arms, if we can find a way to apply it...

For long distance, Greg probably has gone far... ( http://adventuresofgreg.com <http://adventuresofgreg.com/>)

Vi