[python] AW: Re: AW: Google Earth (OT)

  • From: "Thorsten Borm" <t.borm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:56:08 +0100

Hallo Jürgen,

> You move your handlebars from the front to the middle part?
> Could you solve the instability issues?

I noticed that I did not use the bars for steering the bike. So I moved
it to the middle part. Now I'm more able to fix my body to the seat at
rough roads and there is less weight at the front part that could cause
a wheel flop. But the attachment was not perfect yet.
Two changes brought me more stability: first I fixed the BB in a lower
position, second I moved the front wheel a few cm to the front to have
more NT. Now I try to weld the dropouts a little bit further in front.
I think after the modification the NT will be up to -19cm instead of -14
cm before. The wheel base grows on 105 cm.
Your frame geometry site shows that it must help to make my bike less
nervous. I will see!

With best regards

Thorsten