[python] AW: Google Earth (OT)

  • From: stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:24:35 +0100

Hi !

For all who have slow connections to Internet, old PC or no WinXP i can
recommend google maps or multimap.com to see where all the pythonists live.

I live in Germany too, have a look to my Place at 50°55'0.03''N 6°21'03.1''E

My Python is still in the workshop, but most work is done. I have to mount the
seat and the handlebar, then its ready for the first attempts to ride it :-)

Regards,
Stephan