[python] Re: A Bicycle Can Be Self-Stable Without Gyroscopic or Caster Effects

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:38:55 +0200

Honestly, it's like a deja-vu: We have been through this theoretical stuff 4 years ago and it did not lead to any results, other than brain-burnout. I wouldn't wonder if next pops up the virtual steering pivot idea again ;-)

Yesterday I rode my P3 and felt perfectly happy with it. In the last 7 years we developed two major working designs and that was not the result of math calculations but of trial and error.

Or maybe I am just too old ;-)

On 18.04.2011 07:59, dirk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
no, actually, its a design loop! devote yourself over and over to the same
variables and you'll always find something new :-)
- DirkS
"Jürgen Mages" <jmages@xxxxxx> hat am 17. April 2011 um 20:24 geschrieben:

Help me - I am trapped in a time loop ...