[python] Re: A Bicycle Can Be Self-Stable Without Gyroscopic or Caster Effects

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ray,

Thanks for sharing the program.  Is there a way to automatically grind through
the 18 parameter space, and save the output?  I think we need to find stable
speed between 4-8mph to run along with the experimental bike.  The console
output
velo    A       B       C       D       E       #6      #7
m/k     10**8   10**9   10**9   10**9   10**10  10**20  10**26
suggests that when colunm #6 and #7 both go positive then we have stability,
and
can be used to search the parameter space.

Vi