[python] Re: 1869 Phantom

  • From: "dirk@xxxxxxxxxx" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 10:26:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Vi,

it just needs a connection to either part, not necessarily running above the
wheels - although you could have a hanging, suspended rider :-)
a gravity pivot is also clever!
as long as the rider is lifted while turning, this should work. I guess
preloading the pivot with i.e. a spring also works, so even a vertical pivotaxis
would create a seatrise using this mechanism. Only this type of pivot does not
act like a suspension at the same time.
Well, maybe it does: the spring, that preloades the pivot could become preloaded
through the riders weight :-)

greetings,
DirkS