[pwguildcug] Re: Wednesday meeting

  • From: "Ina & Werner Stephan" <wernina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 19:25:23 +1000

Hi Andrew, What is their issue about morning tea? We mostly break at the same
time anyway because of their boisterous conversation. Why don't the committee
pick another day? because they don't want to come in another day but expect us
to do so. I say first come first served. As for some people not staying for the
afternoon? They pay their yearly fee don't say???
Cheers Werner