[pwguildcug] Wednesday meeting

  • From: Andrew Kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:26:20 +1100

Hi Everybody

It was regrettable that we didn't make a greater progress on Bill's video last
Wednesday.
However, things are looking brighter for next Wednesday using our newly acquired
Windows Live Movie Maker soft ware.
For those not up to date, the above program plus Windows Live Photo Gallery are
free downloads for Seven and maybe Vista operating systems, I am not sure about
the
latter.
It would be great if some of you could acquire some practise on WLMM so we can
turn Bill's video into a show piece production next Wednesday.
I did a search for it without success, I seems like it is not available for XPs?
Regards
Andrew