[pwguildcug] Re: Wednesday meeting

  • From: Andrew Kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 16:33:56 +1100

Hi Werner

Good to hear you are well. In fact you seem to be more productive than when you
are
healthy. I am sure we are all looking forward to next Wednesday.
Hope to see you back soon.

Regards
Andrew

From: wernina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pwguildcug] Re: Wednesday meeting
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 11:39:08 +1100

Hi Andrew,  I am sad to have missed what must have been a interesting session.
On Thursday I successfully created a movie with "VideoPad Editor". The AVI
format didn't work too well as the audio shifted out of sync. The WMV format
worked well.
It finished up to be 99MB which is too big to e-mail. I will burn a disk and
mail it to you for next Wednesday. I will skype to hear your comments on
Wednesday.
Cheers Werner