[purejavacomm] Re: PureJavaComm with Arduino Micro on Windows

  • From: Kustaa Nyholm <Kustaa.Nyholm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "purejavacomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <purejavacomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 21:07:13 +0200

If you mail me the window JTermios and PureJavaSerialPort I will
try to do a release over the weekend.

cheers Kusti

--
Kustaa Nyholm
Research Manager, Software

Please note our new telephone and fax numbers!
Tel: +358 20 7795 572 (direct)
Fax: +358 20 7795 676
GSM: +358 40 580 5193
e-mail: kustaa.nyholm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden. We will not be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential
damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on or as of transmission of this
e-mail in general.