[purejavacomm] Re: PureJavaComm with Arduino Micro on Windows

  • From: Kustaa Nyholm <feedback2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: purejavacomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 15:40:06 +0200

On 06/11/2013 22:05, ant elder wrote:
  Any ideas on this one?
Please turn on the logging to see if any of the calls inside the
close() fails.

It looks like it is waiting for a write to finish, do you
have a write in progress/pending?

Is the write in the same thread as close, obviously not if it
is pending, so it maybe that the CancelIo inside close
fails to cancel that.

We should probably try to use CancelIoEx...
you could try to modify that ... just follow the pattern of
how the CancelIo call is implemented in WinAPI class,
see here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa363792(v=vs.85).aspx

I may check that myself, but not right now, I'm busy with
other things.

br Kusti