[pure-silver] Re: under-developed?

  • From: Agnes <frcontrone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:40:30 -0800 (PST)

I used D-76 for years, and was disappointed in it.  I switched to HC-110 and
love it.  I find the way I use it works wonderfully for me, and gets me the
results I couldn't acheive with D-76.  I guess as they say, each to their own.
I also like pyro developrs as well.

  Aggie

Janet Cull <jcull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I was in a camera shop and saw a deal on chemicals, hc110 being the
only developer they had. I live an hour from the city and any such
store, so order everything at a distance. I thought it was a
bargain. Turned out not to be, really.