[pure-silver] Re: tank and tray cleaner

  • From: anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:31:28 +0000

try here for sulphric acid and others. I got a pint for some bleaching
chemcials. No problem, shipped without an issue.
I did send a DE form to the Formulary but ended up buying from Johnny.
It is interesting how some vendors will ship and others won't; however, i have
been told by my local vendor that the fine for shipping hazard materials is
very steep.
regards,
ann