[pure-silver] Re: split tones on cold tone paper w/selenium?

  • From: Robert Hall <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:26:36 -0700

It will probably move from neutral to cool tones. If you have the
time, try it at a low dilution, 1:20 and for a minute at a time. Pull
the print, put it into water for a few minutes and see what happens.
Keep doing this to see if you can work a split on it. It's similar to
how I work up splits on warm tone paper.

It's the best I can suggest.

Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com
www.RobertHall.com/workshops