[pure-silver] Re: shot of a print

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:03:46 -0700 (PDT)

Initially I thought, this isn't needed since I already
have that feature in the washer, but then I thought
drilling a hole and adding an air feed in the
compartment where the air and water meet and then
percolate through the holes to the prints might add
more action in there...hmm.  Perhaps even attaching at
the air intake point...would save drilling..
Eric

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75409962@N00/1065565920/