[pure-silver] Re: quitter :)

  • From: richard lahrson <gtripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:12:21 -0800

Hi! I will never forget the retouching prints my first year RIT prof gave
his printing class,  Neither will I forget the results, some were just
better, this back when a retoucher was still a possible career,  Best, Rich

On Feb 20, 2010 7:46 PM, "Eric Nelson" <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think the thought/message may spontaneously present itself as you spend
and hour spotting prints from '*that neg*'. It certainly crossed my mind
about 30 times while spotting a set of 4 8x10's from a client w/big black
spots on the negs. Even at a buck a minute for the retouching, a
scanning/retouching/printing workflow would have been more pleasurable.