[pure-silver] Re: quitter :)

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:45:59 -0800 (PST)

I think the thought/message may spontaneously present itself as you spend and
hour spotting prints from 'that neg'. It certainly crossed my mind about 30
times while spotting a set of 4 8x10's from a client w/big black spots on the
negs. Even at a buck a minute for the retouching, a
scanning/retouching/printing workflow would have been more pleasurable.