[pure-silver] RE: [pure-silver] Top photographers are angry over Polaroid's fade to black

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 23:41:20 -0400

DEAR LIST,

            Well, I am also sad to hear that Polaroid will stop making
instant film.  But there STILL is Fuji instant film and they make it for 2 ¼
and 4X5 Polaroid backs.  Perhaps it we can convince them that there is a
market for 8X10 instant film and a type 55 (positive/negative film) they
will start making it.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____