[pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver]: Democracy in Peril

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:15:59 -0700

At 10:28 AM 9/14/2004, Georges Giralt wrote:

<big snip>
stuff
<big snip>

Georges,

We have moved on, on this list. No one here cares about the name calling
and bickering. We haven't had an anti-list post for a couple of days, until
now.

People are fully free to subscribe or unsubscribe to any list that they
wish to be a member of, or not.

This list has, as of this morning, 209 subscribers. If they all leave, the
list will shut down. But until that happens, I will keep it up and enjoy
the dialog that has been going on for the past few days.

So, I ask you to please refrain from posting anti-list banter on this list.
No one here is interested in reading it. If they want to read it, they are
still subscribed to Tim's original list.

Thanks,

Jim