[pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver]: [ANNOUNCEMENT]: The End Of An Era

  • From: "Geoff Taylor" <geofftaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:20:26 +0100

avast! Antivirus: %TYPE% message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): %VPS%
Tested on: %TIMEDATE%
%INBOUND=Inbound%
%OUTBOUND=Outbound%
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [pure-silver]: [ANNOUNCEMENT]: The End Of An Era

> Dear Becky,
>
>      I have tallied up the contributions for the Tim Danyliuk Memorial
> Statue and Fountain but unfortunately we aren't going to have quite enough
> money for the project as first envisaged. The fountain is out, as is the
> marble bench and bicycle rack. We have enough for the main statue of Tim
but
> the horse he is mounted on will have to be cut in half to save money.
Which
> half do you want him mounted on?
>
>      Let me know as soon as you can so the sculptor can pour the bronze.
The
> local pigeons are becoming restive.
>
>      Uncle Dick

Dear Auntie Becky and Uncle Dick.

        If you are short on funding for the Tim Danyliuk Memorial Fountain
and Statue I  have to tell you that soon there is to be an auction for
charity of Cows!

    As in Auntie Becky's Daisy the Blue Cow of many posts ago. This will
take place in the City of Manchester in the United Kingdom.

    The Cows are many and various and in beautiful colours. Refurbished Cows
are available for cash-strapped orgs. Apply to the Cow Hospital. Manchester.
England. ( I kid you not.)

        Fountains can be obtained cheap from B & Q/ Home Depot. Get one that
SQUIRTS Good and High.

Grandad.

    P.S. Surely our Tim is worthy of a Full Cow rather than half a horse!