[pure-silver] Re: photography teachers top 3

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:38:57 -0500

Shannon, Why did you let the bucket just sit there? If it was there for
weeks, that would indicate that you had personal contact with the darkroom
to know it was the same bucket. When I have run across those types of
situations, I make it safe or as safe as I can while I am there or just
don't work there. I don't mean to just walk away, but make the
administrators know about the safety issues.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9