[pure-silver] Re: meter switched on me

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 17:49:36 +0200

Dear Janet,

As you don't exactly know when the meter switched back to 100ISO and though
which rolls were shot at 400 and which at 100, most probably one roll was shot
at both, I suggest you process them as usual.
The negs exposed at 100ISO will be dense but printable without major
difficulties. Contrast will remain normal.
TMax films accept serious overexposures while still remaining pretty linear in
those areas.

The opposite (i.e. exposing 100ISO film at 400) would be more problematic and
require a "push" development that increase contrast too.

Good luck,
Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch