[pure-silver] Re: loading med format steel reels

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 14:02:31 -0500

Get Hewes Reels. They are straight and a bit costly but worth it. JOBO also has Hewes reels. They are SS, but thicker gauge. I
am told that King Concepts is the same reel, but I am not sure.

You will find it significantly easier to load than most brands.

I found the Hewes reels at Freestyle, and I am going to try all my reels in the light and see which ones are bad and replace those.

--shannon