[pure-silver] Re: interesting darkroom tool

  • From: "Robert Hall" <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:48:20 -0600

Repair?

I needed a lid with a float switch in it for my 2500. They didnt know the
price so they sent a request to Germany. I called back and for a bottle lid
with the switch they wanted $268! (yes, for one).

I fell off my chair.

I found the part I needed in China for $6. TGFI (thank goodness for [the]
Internet)

--
Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com