[pure-silver] Re: interesting darkroom tool

  • From: Snoopy <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:28:08 +0200

HI all,

I feel that such machines really take the romance out of darkroom work. I also think cannot really adjust the rate by fudging it in order to mess around with the contrast of the negatives?

Plus it really impresses some of my friends, when I come out of the darkroom carrying my timer and the tank and shake it around every 30 seconds in front of their very eyes :-) It's very impressive and makes everything look terribly important etc.

Beats my stamp collection anyday :-)

Love
Snoopy