[pure-silver] Re: how did these scratches happen?

  • From: Chauncey Walden <clwaldeniii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:06:19 -0700

Shannon Stoney wrote:

Also: I think my bottle of photo flo might be still causing streaks. I dilute it at half the dilution recommended, yet I still sometimes see streaks.

Shannon, do yourself a favor and can the Photo-Flo and get some Edwal LFN. One or two drops in a tank of distilled water will do it. One little plastic bottle will last you for years and you won't have any more problems.
Chauncey