[pure-silver] Re: holga focus - and green goo

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 21:19:47 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Blackwell" <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:48 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: holga focus - and green goo

Well truth be known I was using both. I put the charcoal lighter fluid on the coals, came in and got my trusty Zippo to light it with. Realizing it was empty, I filled it an then took it out to light my charcoal. I had spilled just enough for it to light on both the side of the lighter and what was left of it on my hands. Thing is when your brain goes in park, you better watch it. It wasn't much, but it didn't take much either LOL.

The point was the stuff really lights off easy and burns hot so just watch what you use it around with your brain in any gear but park LOL

"Nicholas O. Lindan" <nolindan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: "Mark Blackwell"

lighter fluid ... charcoal grill.

I don't know what is in bar-b-que charcoal lighter. Coleman lamp fuel appears to be mostly naphtha but may have other stuff in it. Naphtha is related to gasoline and should be handled accordingly. Do NOT use it in a Kerosine lantern!

---