[pure-silver] Re: fluff

  • From: BILL WILLIAMS <krbill_10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 07:34:55 -0700 (PDT)

I replied to 'fluff' yesterday but never saw my reply
posted to the list?   Anyway, I use canned air to blow
away the loose dust, and I also use tac cloth (found
where ever painting supplies are sold) to wipe the
holders and the dark slides to get the stuborn
particles.  I am not aware of any problems caused by
using the tac cloth, and I've been using them from
time to time for several years.  Maybe Richard could
comment on whether or not this might be bad for the
film or the holders.