[pure-silver] Re: filters for view cameras

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:33:24 +0200

Shannon

Here is what works for me:

I have a few 35mm, several 6x6 and three 4x5 cameras; all in all, probably
around 16 lenses. I use only Yellow, Green, Orange, Red, Grad and Pol glass
filters. By buying these in 52, 58, 62 and 67mm, I was able to cover all
needs. The total cost is high, but it was bought over the last 12 years, so
it didn't hurt so much.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com