[pure-silver] Re: duplicate info

  • From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:32:09 -0700

in 4x5 there are an abundant supply of copy camera lenses at dirt cheap
prices that are made just for such work.  I have a bunch of them.
Repromasters and Konica GRII's mostly.  No shutters, but that's hardly a
problem.  Use f22 and the light switch as a shutter. They're great landscape
and archie lenses too.

Gene