[pure-silver] Re: drips on roll film

  • From: Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:33:28 -0600

I tried that, but they're still there. I think it affected the emulsion somehow while the emulsion was wet.

--shannon

On Nov 30, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Justin F. Knotzke wrote:

On 30/11/2007, Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have some bad drips on some of my roll film that I processed
recently.  I was shooting out in west texas where the sky is very
pristine so the drips are very obvious.  I think it might have
something to do with the Photo flo.  Like, maybe it was old or I didn't
dilute it right or something.  The reason I suspect the photo flo is
that the drips run lengthwise  on the film, not crossways, which would
suggest a problem with pouring in the developer, or the stop or
something.

   For the drips, can't you just rewet them again ?

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca