[pure-silver] Re: donuts on prints

  • From: "J. Lehmus" <jlehmus@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 12:00:13 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 8 May 2007, Shannon Stoney wrote:

I was using the 135mm enlarging lens, which appeared to cover the negative fine. I had it stopped way down to f/32 though, because the head had to be so close to the print to make it only 12" long.

I looked at your sample again and would like to guess again!

You're printing on glossy paper?

The donut monster in the middle must be caused by light reflecting off the paper and then back from the enlarger head lowered so close? Is such behaviour possible?

Cheers,
the same

MENU BANAL >> http://jlehmus.sdf-eu.org << MENU BANAL