[pure-silver] Re: donut solution; enlarger lens problem

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:59:56 +0200

Helge Nareid a écrit :
So the name "Newton's rings" refers to the spectrum effects found in the
patterns, and not to any contribution of he may have made to explain the
phenomenon.

- Helge Nareid
With all due respect, I was told that he gave a description of the phenomenum of the Newton rings. Of course, he was wrong at explaining WHAT caused them but as he was the first to describe the phenomenom and provide an explanation he get credit for it. Does anyone in the audience have a degree in history of science and can correct me if I'm wrong ?
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
S'il vous plaît, aidez nous à conserver nos ressources,