[pure-silver] Re: don't blow that computer

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:33:48 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pyro Soup" <pyrosoup@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 6:28 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: don't blow that computer

> All drugs and the materials used to manufacture them
> should simply be legal.
> People should be responsible for their own choices, their
> own education,
> their own stupidity, and for policing their children as
> well.  It's no one
> else's job, certainly not the government's job, to do
> this.

   This kind of discussion is both off topic and likely to
become acrimonious. I don't think it has a place here. The
issue is an important one but there are plenty of other
forums (fora?) for its discussion and debate. I am going to
ask, as one of the list administrators, that it not be
continued.
---