[pure-silver] Re: don't blow that computer

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

>I don't remember what the specific solvent in this
stuff was

Perhaps Acetone?

I knew at one time for sure, but it has turned to
fade...

Gasoline is quite effective in this method of usage,
as was PAM at one time.

Decriminalization, a societal acceptance of
responsable drug use and effective methods to reduce
damage from irresponsable use of all drug forms (inc.
tobacco and alcohol) is the best choice, in my
opinion.

The family depicted in the story sounds a little heavy
handed to me...weekly interrogations about drug use?

What an Orwellian society the children had to endure!

Even IF this is a true story, it nevertheless smells
of anti-drug scare literature.

I recall being shown an actuall deformed fetus... said
to be an example of the result of chromosome damage
from LSD...

Years later showed this turned out not to be true.

Ray