[pure-silver] Re: curled fiber edges

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

Justin

It would depend - I use them for totally different things.  If I had to choose,
I would probably keep the drum dryer, and go to the local framing shop to have
prints mounted (I end up having to do that for large prints anyway).  I like
the drum dryer since it lets me get to a finished product all in one session -
the prints that I did for our exchange were printed, toned and spotted all in
one day.

Mark