[pure-silver] Re: brooks jensen pdf re editions

  • From: Brian Reynolds <reynolds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:23:20 -0400

Shannon Stoney wrote:

> Thanks for all the ideas about editioning.  But, I still am wondering
> how Lenswork does its special editions now, if not by limiting them
> to a certain number of prints. Are the prints simply numbered 1, 2, 3
> etc.?

I believe that Lenswork stopped selling Special Editions a couple of
years ago.  Not because of the editioning issue, but because they
claimed that they could no longer find anyone with an imagesetter that
could make the digital negatives they use to contact print the Special
Editions.

--
Brian Reynolds                  | "It's just like flying a spaceship.
reynolds@xxxxxxxxx              |  You push some buttons and see