[pure-silver] brooks jensen pdf re editions

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:42:38 -0500

Sorry that link to the pdf didn't work. I don't know how to post a link to a pdf, but if you go to this link, it will take you to the google search results and then the first link on that page takes you to the pdf ( I hope):

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=brooks+jensen+what+size+is+the+edition&btnG=Google+Search

Thanks for all the ideas about editioning. But, I still am wondering how Lenswork does its special editions now, if not by limiting them to a certain number of prints. Are the prints simply numbered 1, 2, 3 etc.?

I like the idea of back-dating your prints to before you were born!

However, one gallerist told me recently that she only likes to look at RECENT work, ie in the last two years! I suppose you could also forward -date prints that you made, say, in eighth grade.

--shannon