[pure-silver] Re: "archival pigment print"

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:47:35 -0800 (PST)

You might as well as the meaning is somewhat blurry and gets blurred even
further nowadays in the land of pigments.  I hate to use the "A" word lately as
well as "giclee" but they are nice buzz words that help in the marketing of one
thing or another including my lab.  When talking about ink products I tend to
ask which product is more stable or which has greater stability as 'archival'
nowadays seems to come in varying levels; 30 year, 100 year, etc.